Which tools of Collective Intelligence do you know?
Are you tapping into the power of Collective Intelligence?
How to involve which stakeholder?
- Do we know with who to collaborate?
- Do we know the expectations of specific stakeholders?
- How do we involve the stakeholders? Can we ensure the involvement is sufficient?
- What are the power levels, attitudes, interests of the stakeholders?
- How do the people relate in the organizational framework?
- Can we identify relevant networks, tribes, communities?
- Which types of groups are involved (teams, communities of practice, formal & informal networks, …?
- Which tools of Collective Intelligence do you know?
- By how much are we tapping into the power of Collective Intelligence?
- Which stakeholders are important here?
- What do you know about their perspectives and expectations?
- World Café, How to engage many people (15 to over 1000) around a few powerful questions.
- Open Space Technology, same objective as above but the people themselves choose the most important questions.
- Metaplan, an easy technique to involve a small group of people:
- The long version
- The short version
- Expectation Matrix
- “What I Need From You” (WINFY)
- People working in different functions and disciplines can quickly improve how they ask each other for what they need to be successful
- Dialogue Interviews
- Dialogue interviews are intended to engage the interviewee in a reflective and generative conversation. This tool can be used to prepare for projects, workshops, or capacity building programs.