The key question is:
How should the process tip over the individual responsibility to a collective one?
- What is the purpose, the intention of this collaboration? Why do we work on this?
- What are the objectives? And the objective of the objective?
- Can I link the collaboration to a meaningfull vision?
- By how much is the success of this collaboration depending on the active participation of the people, on diversity, on creativity?
- By how far is the group co-creating its purpose and by how far is it imposed?
- Choose a project/collaboration in which you are currently heavily involved
- Could you state why there is this project? As to you, is this shared by all members?
- How will you get there?
- What you do? What are the ultimate “deliverables”?
- Rate on 10 how much you would give for every topic
- Nine Whys
- With breathtaking simplicity, you can rapidly clarify for individuals and a group what is essentially important in their work. You can quickly reveal when a compelling purpose is missing in a gathering and avoid moving forward without clarity.
- How great leaders inspire action, Simon Sinek, on TED